Chattanooga extends coach Lamont Paris' deal by 2 years
- Senators plan NCAA sports bill of rights
- Ex-Florida St. C Ojo dies while training
- Tide G Petty to return for senior season
- Buffs' Wright IV to return next season
- Zags F Kispert returning for senior year
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (AP) Chattanooga has extended coach Lamont Paris' contract by two years through the 2024-25 season going into his third season of his original deal.
Athletic director Mark Wharton announced the extension Thursday.
Chattanooga won 88 games over four seasons before Paris took over a team that had just graduated six seniors, including two starters and the leading scorer. Now Paris has a roster that has 400 career games together, including 183 starts.
Paris was hired by the Mocs after being an assistant coach at Wisconsin.
More AP college basketball: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated September 19, 2019