|4:00 PM PT5:00 PM MT6:00 PM CT7:00 PM ET11:00 PM GMT7:00 AM 北京时间4:00 PM MST6:00 PM EST, Sep. 24, 2022|
Spinks-Casem Stadium, Lorman, Mississippi Attendance: 15,671
Big fourth quarter lifts Alcorn State over UAPB
- Michigan gets 1st win at OSU since 2000
- Oregon St. shocks Oregon with late rally
- ASU close to deal with Ducks' Dillingham
- Achane runs for 215, A&M stuns No. 6 LSU
- USC handles Irish to stay in CFP race
LORMAN, Miss. (AP) Alcorn State pulled away in the fourth quarter to beat Arkansas-Pine Bluff 38-21 in a Southwestern Athletic Conference opener Saturday night.
The Braves (2-2) trailed the Golden Lions (2-2) by four points at halftime, took a 24-21 lead with a pair of third-quarter touchdowns and closed out the win with a 14-0 fourth-quarter run.
No other details were available.
More AP college football: https://apnews.com/hub/college-football and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25. Sign up for the AP's college football newsletter: https://apnews.com/cfbtop25
Updated September 25, 2022