Iowa State rehires Tom Manning as offensive coordinator
- Ohio State QB Baldwin plans to transfer
- ISU trying to replace Butler, Montgomery
- Miss. St. focused on upgrading offense
- LSU hires Texas A&M's Woodward as new AD
- Texas Tech adds 3 graduate transfers
AMES, Iowa (AP) Iowa State rehired Tom Manning as its offensive coordinator on Friday.
Manning, who spent last season on the staff of the Indianapolis Colts, is returning to Ames to run the Cyclones offense under fourth-year coach Matt Campbell.
Manning was Iowa State's coordinator in 2016 and 2017. The Cyclones went 8-5 last season without an official coordinator.
Iowa State also hired former West Virginia assistant Mario Caponi to work with the secondary and that wide receivers coach Bryan Gasser has been fired.
More AP college football: https://apnews.com/Collegefootball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated January 18, 2019