Marshall dismisses RB Tyler King from football team
- UConn first FBS team to cancel season
- Big Ten set to begin Labor Day weekend
- Alabama OC Sarkisian gets raise to $2.5M
- CFP final rankings released Dec. 20
- At least 8 UCLA players test positive
HUNTINGTON, W.Va. (AP) Marshall running back Tyler King has been dismissed from the team for an unspecified violation of team rules and policies.
Marshall's athletic department announced the move Monday.
King led Marshall in rushing in each of the past two seasons. The junior had split duties with Brenden Knox this year.
Marshall (1-1) hosts Ohio (1-1) on Saturday night.
Updated September 9, 2019