WR Lamb not playing for No. 10 Oklahoma at No. 12 Baylor
- Trump to go to Army-Navy football game
- BC to make Ohio State's Hafley coach
- Memphis names Silverfield new coach
- Michigan WR Black enters transfer portal
- Hubbard named AP Big 12 player of year
WACO, Texas (AP) Oklahoma leading receiver CeeDee Lamb is out for the No. 10 Sooners’ game at No. 12 Baylor.
Lamb, who entered the day leading the nation with 13 receiving touchdowns, went through some drills during warmups before Saturday night’s game.
It was unclear why Lamb wasn’t playing.
The Sooners radio network reported that Lamb wouldn’t play. He didn’t have his helmet with him though he was still in uniform on the sideline when the game started.
More AP college football: https://apnews.com/tag/Collegefootball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated November 16, 2019