Stanford QB Tanner McKee declares for NFL draft
- Miami fires OC Gattis after 1 season
- Iowa State OC Scheelhaase to coach QBs
- Former Liberty LB Lemonier dies at 25
- LSU accidentally overpaid Kelly by $1M
- Washington St. extends Dickert thru 2027
STANFORD, Calif. (AP) Stanford quarterback Tanner McKee is leaving school to enter the NFL draft.
McKee announced his decision on Thursday after a disappointing junior season on an overmatched Stanford team.
McKee completed 62% of his passes for 2,947 yards, 13 touchdowns and eight interceptions this season as Stanford went 3-9 for a second straight year.
Stanford will undergoing an overhaul with coach David Shaw stepping down after 12 seasons and several players expected to transfer.
AP college football: https://apnews.com/hub/college-football and https://twitter.com/ap-top25. Sign up for the AP's college football newsletter: https://tinyurl.com/mrxhe6f2
Updated December 8, 2022