Bears sign RT Massie to 4-year extension through 2022
- Redskins LB Foster hurts leg, carted off
- Dallas' Elliott handcuffed after scuffle
- Jets' Gase denies rift with Maccagnan
- Giants' Manning not worried about Jones
- Fournette fined $303 for traffic ticket
LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) The Chicago Bears have signed right tackle Bobby Massie to a four-year contract extension through the 2022 season.
Massie has spent the past three years as Chicago's starting right tackle. He played with Arizona from 2012-15.
Massie started every game this season and was part of a line that gave up just 33 sacks. Quarterback Mitchell Trubisky made the Pro Bowl in his second season. The Bears won the NFC North at 12-4 after four straight last-place finishes and made the playoffs for the first time in eight years in their first season under coach Matt Nagy.
Chicago announced the extension on Saturday.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated January 26, 2019