Long snapper, long time: Dolphins' Denney eyes 15th season
- Pats, Edelman agree to 2-year extension
- Kraft trial postponed for video appeal
- Big Ben hopes to be better leader in '19
- Owners could tweak interference reviews
- Wagner not practicing at Seahawks OTAs
MIAMI (AP) Long snapper John Denney has re-signed for a 15th season with the Miami Dolphins.
The 40-year-old Denney's streak of 224 consecutive games is the longest in team history and the longest active streak in the NFL. He's the longest-tenured active Dolphins player and has played in every game since the start of his rookie season in 2005.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated February 8, 2019