Bears re-sign punter O'Donnell to 2-year deal
- Cardinals select Murray with No. 1 pick
- Hill barred from Chiefs after audio airs
- Giants pick Duke QB Jones at No. 6
- Mahomes to be featured on Madden cover
- 49ers take Ohio State's Bosa at No. 2
LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) The Chicago Bears say they have re-signed veteran punter Pat O'Donnell to a two-year contract.
O'Donnell has spent all five of his seasons with Chicago and is the franchise's leader with a 44.9-yard career gross average. O'Donnell averaged 45 yards per punt last season and tied a career high with 28 punts inside the 20.
The Bears also agreed to a one-year contract with backup quarterback Tyler Bray. He spent most of last season their practice squad.
The Bears announced the moves on Wednesday. Chicago won the NFC North at 12-4 in coach Matt Nagy's first season.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 20, 2019