Bills sign tackle-tight end Jake Fisher to 1-year deal
- Colts QB Luck announces retirement
- QB Newton expected to practice 'soon'
- Texans RB Miller has serious knee injury
- Falcons bring in K Walsh for tryout
- Pats TE Kendricks suspended for opener
Fisher's deal was announced Friday after he visited the team's facility. He was drafted in the second round in 2015 by Cincinnati and spent his first four seasons mostly as a backup.
Most of his snaps have been at tackle, but he has indicated he'd like to switch back to tight end. At 6-foot-6, he was last listed at 305 pounds.
Alexander played last season with the Seattle Seahawks, where he was a reserve safety and a special teams player. He had nine special teams tackles.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/tag/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 22, 2019