Raiders sign free agent DE Benson Mayowa
- Jets fine G Osemele for not practicing
- Titans' DT Simmons set to make NFL debut
- Chiefs lean on Moore as Mahomes heals
- Saints RB Kamara, TE Cook out vs. Bears
- Bears QB Trubisky to be game-time call
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) The Oakland Raiders have signed unrestricted free agent defensive end Benson Mayowa.
The deal signed Tuesday brings Mayowa back for a second stint with the Raiders. He previously played in Oakland in 2014-15 when he had two sacks in 28 games.
Mayowa spent last season with Arizona, where he recorded four sacks in 15 games. He also has played for Dallas and Seattle in a six-year career. He has appeared in 72 contests and made 15 starts, totaling 110 tackles, 13 sacks, five passes defensed, three forced fumbles and four fumble recoveries.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated April 16, 2019