Bills sign defensive tackle LT Walton, tight end Nate Becker
- QB McCown, 40, unretires to join Eagles
- Pats WR Gordon conditionally reinstated
- Chargers S James out with broken foot
- Jets LB Williamson tears ACL vs. Falcons
- Maning, Jones throw TDs as Giants roll
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) The Buffalo Bills have signed defensive tackle L.T. Walton and tight end Nate Becker.
The signings were announced Wednesday, and come a little under a week before the team holds a three-day mandatory minicamp.
Walton, who goes by the first name Leterrius, spent the past four seasons with the Pittsburgh Steelers, where he had two sacks working mostly in a backup role in 36 games.
Becker is an undrafted rookie who joins Buffalo a month after being released by the Detroit Lions.
The Bills freed up roster spots by releasing defensive tackle Quindarius Thagard and tight end Moral Stephens.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated June 5, 2019