Bears sign sixth-round pick CB Duke Shelley to 4-year deal
- Mahomes injures knee, Chiefs rip Broncos
- Giants Barkley practices, mum on return
- Jets C Kalil could miss Patriots game
- Jalen Ramsey hopes to play Sunday
- Lions get RB Carson off waivers from GB
LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) The Chicago Bears have signed sixth-round draft pick Duke Shelley to a four-year contract.
The cornerback from Kansas State recorded 165 tackles and eight interceptions over four seasons for the Wildcats. He started the first seven games last year before suffering a season-ending toe injury.
With the move announced Thursday, the Bears have all five draft picks under contract. Running back David Montgomery (third round), receiver Riley Ridley (fourth round), running back Kerrith Whyte Jr. (seventh round) and cornerback Stephen Denmark (seventh round) previously signed.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/tag/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated June 20, 2019