Eagles sign safety Johnathan Cyprien
- Agent: 49ers RB Mostert requests trade
- Ravens 2020 season tickets unavailable
- Gov: Probably time for Skins name change
- WR Jackson sorry for anti-Semitic post
- NFL, NFLPA still resolving camp protocol
Cyprien, a second-round pick in 2013, has started 70 games for the Jaguars and Titans. He missed last season after tearing his ACL.
Cyprien gives the Eagles more veteran depth. Rodney McLeod is returning from knee surgery to play alongside Malcolm Jenkins. The Eagles already signed former Vikings safety Andrew Sendejo and they have Tre Sullivan, Blake Countess, Deiondre' Hall and Trae Elston on the roster.
Cyprien has two interceptions, four forced fumbles, two fumble recoveries and three sacks in his career.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/tag/NFLfootball and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated August 2, 2019