Eagles linebacker Kamu Grugier-Hill out with knee sprain
- Cards owner Bidwill out of hospital
- Jaguars plan on 25 percent home capacity
- Edelman responds to Jackson's posts
- NFL bans postgame player jersey swaps
- Seahawks ticket holders can pause seats
PHILADELPHIA (AP) Eagles linebacker Kamu Grugier-Hill has a sprained ligament in his left knee and is expected to miss several weeks.
Grugier-Hill was on the field for Sunday night's open practice at Lincoln Financial Field wearing an immobilizer on his left leg and using crutches. He could miss six to eight weeks.
Grugier-Hill started 10 games last season after playing mostly on special teams his first two years. He was playing well in training camp and is expected to play an important role on defense when he returns.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated August 4, 2019