Eagles linebacker Kamu Grugier-Hill out with knee sprain
- Minshew, defense lift Jags past Titans
- Miami to start Rosen at QB vs. Cowboys
- Rivera not yet naming Allen starting QB
- Brown won't discuss sex probe questions
- Ramsey: Disrespect led to trade request
PHILADELPHIA (AP) Eagles linebacker Kamu Grugier-Hill has a sprained ligament in his left knee and is expected to miss several weeks.
Grugier-Hill was on the field for Sunday night's open practice at Lincoln Financial Field wearing an immobilizer on his left leg and using crutches. He could miss six to eight weeks.
Grugier-Hill started 10 games last season after playing mostly on special teams his first two years. He was playing well in training camp and is expected to play an important role on defense when he returns.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated August 4, 2019