Eagles acquire Eli Harold in trading Ryan Bates to Bills
- The Match sets cable TV record for golf
- NJ governor says Giants, Jets can train
- QB Wilson, 2 others to host remote ESPYs
- Ex-QB Leaf arrested on domestic charge
- Packers eye improved run defense
Harold has four seasons of NFL experience and proved to be the odd man out in Buffalo after signing with the Bills in April. The 25-year-old has nine sacks in 61 career games, including 24 starts.
Listed at 6-foot-4 and 302 pounds, Bates was an undrafted free agent out of Penn State, where he started 12 games at tackle last season.
The trade on Friday continues Buffalo's offseason-long overhaul of its offensive line and addresses an injury depleted unit. LaAdrian Waddle is out with a torn right quadriceps and Jeremiah Sirles was released after sustaining a foot injury before the start of training camp.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated August 9, 2019