Luck to take another week off because of lower leg injury
- NFL virtual offseason to go 2 more weeks
- Browns remain interested in Clowney
- Panthers agree to terms with CB Apple
- Texas to allow limited fans outdoors
- Seahawks officially sign veteran RB Hyde
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) Andrew Luck will miss another week of practice as he continues recovering from a lower left leg injury.
He last practiced July 28. The Colts already had said the injury probably would keep Luck out of the entire preseason.
Luck was initially diagnosed with a strained calf in March and did not participate in any of the team's offseason workouts. When training camp opened, he was limited to individual drills and seven-on-seven but no full team drills. But when the pain persisted, Luck returned to rehab and was only permitted to run the starting offense in walkthroughs.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/tag/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated August 20, 2019