Chiefs down 3 starters on offense for showdown vs Ravens
- 49ers extend TE Kittle for 5 yrs., $75M
- NFL positive test rate under 1 percent
- Bills extend McDermott through 2025
- No fans for Saints home opener vs. Bucs
- Eagles' Pederson back after virus bout
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) The Chiefs will be missing three starters from their prolific offense, including running back Damien Williams, when the Baltimore Ravens visit Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday.
Fisher had surgery this week on a groin injury he sustained in practice late last week. Hill is still recovering from injuries to his sternum and collarbone that he sustained in Week 1.
Running back LeSean McCoy is questionable after missing practice Wednesday with an ankle injury. He practiced on a limited basis Thursday and was a full participant for Friday's light workout.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated September 20, 2019