Former Colts receiver Chester Rogers signs with Dolphins
- Raiders probed over locker room access
- Bills host Rams in matchup of unbeatens
- Chargers put DE Ingram, DT Jones on IR
- 49ers RB Coleman to IR; Grasu activated
- Falcons top pick Terrell on COVID list
MIAMI (AP) Wide receiver Chester Rogers signed with the Miami Dolphins, providing a reinforcement at a position where two players earlier opted out for the season.
Rogers started 22 games in 2016-19 with the Indianapolis Colts. He has 111 career receptions for 1,221 yards and five touchdowns.
The move was announced Sunday. Miami earlier signed receiver Ricardo Louis.
Receivers Albert Wilson and Allen Hurns opted out because of the coronavirus.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated August 9, 2020