Blake Griffin has arthroscopic surgery on left knee
- Warriors try to finish sweep in Portland
- Cavs add Bickerstaff to Beilein's staff
- Raptors pull within 2-1 with 2OT win
- Pelicans hire Nets' Langdon as GM
- Giannis, George, Harden MVP finalists
DETROIT (AP) Blake Griffin had surgery arthroscopic surgery on his left knee, an injury that forced him to miss the first two games of the playoffs.
The Pistons say the procedure Wednesday in Los Angeles was to address the issue that caused soreness in the knee across the last two weeks of the regular season and the postseason.
The forward sat out the first two games of the postseason before returning for the last two as the Pistons were swept for the top-seeded Milwaukee Bucks.
Griffin averaged 24.5 points this season. The Pistons say he is not expected to miss any offseason preparation for next season.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/NBA and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated April 24, 2019