Bucks F Middleton to miss 3-4 weeks with thigh contusion
- Celtics seek 11-0 home start, face 76ers
- Bucks win 16th straight as Giannis sits
- Harden scores 55, Rockets fend off Cavs
- Leonard has 23 in Toronto, Clippers win
- James has 25-11-10, Lakers' road run 12
MILWAUKEE (AP) Milwaukee Bucks forward Khris Middleton is expected to be sidelined for up to a month after suffering a left thigh contusion.
Middleton was hurt during Sunday night's 121-119 win at Oklahoma City. He underwent an MRI and examination Monday by team physician Dr. William Raasch that confirmed the injury as a left thigh contusion.
The Bucks say Middleton is expected to be sidelined for three to four weeks.
Middleton has played in 10 games, all starts, for the Bucks this season, averaging 18.5 points, 5.7 rebounds and 2.9 assists in 30.8 minutes per game while shooting a career best in field goal percentage (.486).
Updated November 11, 2019