Nets’ LeVert has surgery to repair right thumb ligaments
- Win streak at 17, Bucks face woeful Cavs
- Harden scores 54 as Rockets beat Magic
- Lakers win in Miami, road streak at 13
- George, Leonard total 88 in Clips' win
- 76ers beat Pelicans, now 14-0 at home
NEW YORK (AP) Brooklyn Nets guard Caris LeVert has undergone surgery to repair ligaments in his right thumb.
LeVert was hurt Sunday in Phoenix and missed his first game of the season Tuesday in Utah. He returned to New York and had the procedure Thursday at the Hospital for Special Surgery.
The Nets did not give a timetable for his return, saying only that updates will be provided as appropriate.
LeVert is averaging 16.8 points, 5.0 rebounds and 4.0 assists. He missed half of last season with a dislocated right foot.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/NBA and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated November 14, 2019