Bulls' Porter to miss another month with broken foot
- Surging Grizzlies aim to push run to 7
- NBA needs more time for schedule changes
- James, Lakers lead NBA merch sales
- Ingram has 49, Pels end Jazz's run in OT
- Wolves trade Teague to Hawks for Crabbe
CHICAGO (AP) Chicago Bulls forward Otto Porter Jr. will miss at least another month because of a broken left foot that was initially diagnosed as a bruise.
The Bulls said the injury was confirmed by Dr. Bob Anderson, a foot and ankle specialist who examined him Monday. The team said the small fracture became clear after repeated imaging over the past five weeks, and Porter will be re-evaluated in four weeks.
Averaging 11.2 points in nine games, he has been sidelined since he was hurt against Atlanta on Nov. 6.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/NBA and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated December 10, 2019