Bulls' Porter to miss another month with broken foot
- Harden has 32, triple-double in debut
- Pacers' LeVert out for mass on kidney
- Spurs rally past undermanned Rockets
- Towns says he tested positive for COVID
- Memphis-Wolves ppd. for contact tracing
CHICAGO (AP) Chicago Bulls forward Otto Porter Jr. will miss at least another month because of a broken left foot that was initially diagnosed as a bruise.
The Bulls said the injury was confirmed by Dr. Bob Anderson, a foot and ankle specialist who examined him Monday. The team said the small fracture became clear after repeated imaging over the past five weeks, and Porter will be re-evaluated in four weeks.
Averaging 11.2 points in nine games, he has been sidelined since he was hurt against Atlanta on Nov. 6.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/NBA and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated December 10, 2019