Nets swingman Joe Harris has arthroscopic ankle surgery
- Durant sprains MCL, out indefinitely
- Booker, McGee help Suns rip Pistons
- Wood excels as Rockets hold off Kings
- Embiid lifts surging 76ers over Heat
- Jokic has triple-double as Nuggets roll
NEW YORK (AP) Joe Harris had arthroscopic surgery on his left ankle Monday, leaving the Brooklyn Nets without one of the NBA's best 3-point shooters.
Harris was hurt Nov. 14 at Oklahoma City and has missed the past six games. The procedure in New York was to remove a loose body in his ankle.
The Nets said they would provide updates on his return as appropriate.
Harris is second in the league in 3-point shooting at 46.6% and averaging 11.3 points in 14 games. The swingman led the league in 3-point percentage in the 2018-19 and 2020-21 seasons.
Updated November 29, 2021