Maple Leafs trade Joshua to Blues for future considerations
- Players not opting out of CBA
- Canucks sign Boeser for 3 years, $17.6M
- Devils' Hughes nets 2 in preseason debut
- Seattle arena on track for summer 2021
- Bruins sign D McAvoy for 3 years, $14.7M
ST. LOUIS (AP) The St. Louis Blues acquired forward Dakota Joshua from the Toronto Maple Leafs on Friday for future considerations.
The Blues signed the 23-year-old former Ohio State player to a two-year entry-level contract.
From Dearborn, Michigan, Joshua had nine goals and 13 assists in 32 games last season for Ohio State and finished his four-year college career with 41 goals and 59 assists in 128 career regular-season games. The Maple Leafs selected him 128th overall in the 2014 draft.
Updated July 12, 2019