Maple Leafs trade Joshua to Blues for future considerations
- Green, Baertschi opt out; Stamkos hurt
- Vegas virus spike led to 2 Canadian hubs
- NHL, players take collaborative approach
- NHL, NHLPA approve restart, extend CBA
- Flames' Hamonic 1st player to opt out
ST. LOUIS (AP) The St. Louis Blues acquired forward Dakota Joshua from the Toronto Maple Leafs on Friday for future considerations.
The Blues signed the 23-year-old former Ohio State player to a two-year entry-level contract.
From Dearborn, Michigan, Joshua had nine goals and 13 assists in 32 games last season for Ohio State and finished his four-year college career with 41 goals and 59 assists in 128 career regular-season games. The Maple Leafs selected him 128th overall in the 2014 draft.
Updated July 12, 2019