Wild re-sign Ryan Donato among 3 restricted free agents
- Coyotes seek boost from healthy Kessel
- 'Canes Dudley out, talking to Forslund
- Hurricanes begin voluntary workouts
- NHL: 26 players have tested positive
- Red Wings to hold '20-21 camp in Detroit
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) The Minnesota Wild have re-signed three restricted free agents: forwards Ryan Donato and Nico Sturm and defenseman Carson Soucy.
Donato, a natural center who mostly played left wing after arriving from Boston, received a two-year, $3.8 million contract. He had four goals and 12 assists with 64 shots in 16 games for the Wild last season after the trade with the Bruins. The 23-year-old has 15 goals and 19 assists in 68 NHL games.
Sturm and Soucy got one-year, two-way deals. Sturm made his Wild debut in April after signing as a college free agent from Clarkson. Soucy spent last season in the AHL.
More AP NHL coverage: https://apnews.com/NHL and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated July 16, 2019