Forward Colin White signs six-year deal with Ottawa Senators
- Flyers F Lindblom completes radiation
- Coyotes seek boost from healthy Kessel
- 'Canes Dudley out, talking to Forslund
- Hurricanes begin voluntary workouts
- NHL: 26 players have tested positive
OTTAWA (AP) The Ottawa Senators have signed forward Colin White to a six-year contract with an average annual value of $4.75 million.
White had 14 goals and 27 assists in 71 games last year in his first full season in the NHL, his 41 points fifth best among rookies.
The 21st overall pick in 2015, White has 16 goals and 31 assists in 94 career NHL games after playing two years at Boston College in his native Massachusetts. He has played for the U.S. at the past two world championships.
More AP NHL coverage: https://apnews.com/NHL and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated August 21, 2019