Devils sign D Reilly Walsh to 3-year, entry-level contract
- Sharks retain Bob Boughner as coach
- Tampa edges Stars, ties Cup Final at 1-1
- Draisaitl first German to win Hart
- Penalties cost Stars dearly in Game 2
- Stars F Comeau injured from high hit
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) The New Jersey Devils have signed defenseman Reilly Walsh to a three-year, entry-level contract.
Devils general manager Tom Fitzgerald announced the signing of the 2017 third-round draft pick on Monday.
The 21-year-old Walsh played the past three seasons at Harvard. The puck-moving defender had 27 goals and 51 assists in 96 games.
Walsh father's, Mike, was a teammate of Fitzgerald's in the AHL and NHL.
More AP NHL: https://apnews.com/NHL and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated August 10, 2020